Website Terms – AgedCareComparison.com
AgedCareComparison.com (we or us) operate an online platform allowing consumers to review the fees charged by aged care home care package approved providers (Providers) through our website at https://www.agedcarecomparison.com (Site). References in this document to ‘you’ or ‘your’ refer to any visitors to this Site.
Logic Advisory Services Pty Ltd (Logic) are an Australian professional services firm responsible for collecting, analysing and summarising the Provider data published on AgedCareComparison.com collected from the Australian Government www.MyAgedCare.gov.au site. Fees and charges published on www.MyAgedCare.gov.au are generated by, and are the responsibility of, the respective Provider(s).
Please read these terms and all policies (collectively the Agreement) carefully. By accessing this Site you agree to be bound by this Agreement and represent that you have read and understood its terms.
- We provide the Site only, using information available from publicly available sources. To the extent allowed by law, we accept no liability for any aspect of the content on the Site, including but not limited to the description of goods and services offered, the performance of services or the individuals involved in providing the goods and services.
- Without limiting the generality of clause 1, we make no warranty or representation about the accuracy of information supplied by Providers, including as it relies on information provided by the Providers and entered by them on other sites.
- The Site only refers to the charges published by Providers for their services, and does not rate or otherwise evaluate the services provided or their quality or appropriateness to your circumstances.
- To use the Site you must be over 18 years of age.
- You agree that:
- you are responsible for providing accurate and complete information regarding your location and needs;
- you are solely responsible for your assessment of the information on the Site and determining the services that are appropriate for you;
- you must not copy, reproduce or further distribute any information on the Site.
Limitation Of Liability
- The information on the Site is not intended to be tailored to your individual circumstances. The information is provided as a guide only. Not all service offerings will be displayed on the Site. You should make your own inquiries about services that are suited to your needs and not rely on the information on the Site.
- Except for liability in relation to breach of any implied condition, warranty or guarantee, including under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), the exclusion of which would contravene any statute or cause any part of this Agreement to be void (Non-excludable Condition), and generally to the extent permitted by law, all liability for any loss or damage (including actual, special, direct, indirect and consequential) arising out of or in any way connected with the Site, or your utilization of the Site or information on it, is excluded.
- Except for liability in relation to any Non-excludable Condition, the Site is provided on an "as is" basis, and without any warranty or condition, express or implied. To the extent permitted by law, any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement are excluded.
- You indemnify and keep indemnified us, Logic, any agents, employees and officers and related parties (Indemnified Parties) against all loss, cost, expense or damage which the Indemnified Parties suffer or incur, as a direct or indirect result of:
- your breach of this Agreement;
- your violation of any law or rights of a third party; and
- any legal proceedings or any claim made against the Indemnified Parties by a third party, which arises directly or indirectly from your use of the Site in breach of this Agreement.
Third Party Websites
Modifications To The Agreement
- We may modify this Agreement and/ or its policies from time to time, and will post the updated Agreement on the Site.
- If you have a complaint about the Site, or the content published on it, please contact us here, we will endeavor to correct any errors and otherwise resolve your concern.
- This Agreement is governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia. You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
- A failure by a party to exercise any right under this Agreement will not be considered a waiver of those rights.
- The provisions of this Agreement are severable, and if any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision may be removed and the remaining provisions will be enforceable.
- We may change or discontinue any aspect of the Site, or modify this Agreement, at any time.
- This Agreement may be assigned or novated by us provided there is no material detriment to you.
- This Agreement sets out the entire understanding and agreement between you and us with respect to its subject matter.